DANUBIA ORCHESTRA ÓBUDA NON-PROFIT LTD.
ANNOUNCES AN AUDITION
FULL EMPLOYMENT ALTERNATE FOR BASSOON / DOUBLE-BASSOON with fixed-term appointment
Date and time of the Audition: Thursday, September 12, 2019 10 AM
Taking place in the Rehearsal Room of the Orchestra: H-1033 Budapest, Flórián tér 3.
Material for the Audition:
- A. Mozart: Basson Concerto in B Flat Major, Movement 1 with Cadence
Orchestral excerpts from the following compositions:
- Haydn: Symphony in E Flat Major No.103 – Introductory adagio
- Haydn: The Creation, No. 11 From letter E to the end.
- A. Mozart: Requiem, Domine Movement Jesu, from letter M
- Brahms: Violin Concerto in D Major Movement II – 2 bassoons
Tchaikovsky: Symphony No. 4 Movement, Voice 1, from bar 274 to 290, 300 to the end
Béla Bartók: Concerto Movement II – 2 and 3 bassons
Ravel: Piano Concerto in G Major, No. 14 to 16, 2 bassons part
- Dohnányi: Variations on a Nursery Tune, Variation IV.
- Ravel: Ma Mère l’Oye Movement III Solo
Requirements for participating in the audition:
– specialized higher qualification
– work permit for Hungary
Documents required for applying:
– brief work history including the applicant’s contact details
– copy of the document certifying the qualification
Closing date for registration: 2 September 2019
Apply at the e-mail address email@example.com by mailing the required documents.
Successful applicants may receive sheet music for the orchestral excerpts in the orchestra’s office, or, if demanded, we may send them by post or by electronic means.
Office of the orchestra: H-1033 Budapest, Laktanya u. 35. I. emelet. Office hours: 10 A.M. to 4 P.M. on weekdays.
The audition has two turns.
The orchestra provides no accompanist.
Further information available from Gábortól Baranyi at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Budapest, 23 July 2019